Nothing beats a good key lime pie, It's a lighter version due to the fat-free sweetened condensed milk and frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, but it tastes just as rich and fresh. You'll never know the difference.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup Key lime juice (such as Nellie and Joe's Famous Key West Lime Juice)
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6-ounce) reduced-fat graham cracker crust
- 1 1/2 cups frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat eggs and egg whites at medium speed of a mixer until well-blended.
- Gradually add juice, rind, and milk to egg mixture, beating until well-blended.
- Spoon mixture into crust, and bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until almost set (the center will not be firm but will set up as it chills).
- Cool pie on a wire rack.
- Cover loosely, and chill 4 hours.
- Spread whipped topping evenly over filling